Room offer

Andéol

Room offer

Post by Andéol » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I just booked a room for 6 persons in Pisa.
Pisa in summer is pretty full already, so it's not that close to the Congress itself. It's near the Airport. But Pisa is not big, so we should be fine with walking and/or bus. One of us also has a car, not sure if we'll use it.
For now, we are 3 (french) go players, which means there is still room for 3 more. So I'll be very happy to welcome you if want to join us (this has nothing to do with the fact that I paid for all in advance of course :? ). In total, it costs 354.33€/person for the full 2 weeks (from saturday July 28th to Sunday August 12th).

Cheers,

Andéol
Andéol

Re: Room offer

Post by Andéol » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

We have someone who would be interested, but only for the 28th of July to the 6th of August. So if you're a go player looking for a room only for the second week at EGC, you will be absolutly welcome too.
So far, we have 4 players for the 2 weeks, and maybe one for the first week. So still plenty of room before we reach 6.

Also, I got a slightly better arrangement, getting the full price to 325€ for 2 weeks instead of 354€.

Edit: Now 4 players for the full 2 weeks, and one for only the first week. Still some room left.